I love seeing God work in people!
Last night, Aaron decided that he's going to join The Split (the companion program to DivorceCare for teenagers at Blue Ridge). I've been in DC4K for almost a year, but I feel like God wants me to move into the teen group. And Aaron wanted to this past semester, but he always has to work on Thursday nights, so he couldn't But I felt really proud of him for obeying God about this.
Today was a baptism service at church. Baptism at Blue Ridge is VERY different than any I'd ever seen before at other churches. First of all, Blue Ridge doesn't have a built-in baptismal pool, so they set up basically a big bathtub type thing on stage. Then, the people being baptized share their salvation experience with the whole church. And they're not baptized by a pastor wearing a white robe; they're baptized by someone close to them (usually the person who led them to the Lord or a parent, etc.). But I really liked hearing everyone's stories today.
I still really want to go on a missions trip. Aaron and I joined the international missions team at church and we have a meeting on Wednesday evening. I'm excited to see how God will use us in that.
No comments:
Post a Comment