Hey lovies! I hope you're all doing well!
I've been having a very weird, yet good day.
When I was in 5th grade, I met this girl who quickly became my inseparable best friend. In middle school, her family moved out of state, but we remained best friends. We talked every day (usually for hours) through phone calls and AIM all the way through high school. Boys, school, ambitions, you name it. In our last year of high school, we both saved money and I visited her over Christmas break and she visited me for spring break. We were absolutely inseparable. Then we went to different colleges, I got married, and we lost touch. She was my maid of honor at my wedding and that's the last time I saw her.
Well, she called me today and I'm so excited! :) We texted each other all day. I miss her! She just got engaged and she asked me to be her matron of honor. Together again! :) Watch out lol.
Other than that, I set up my business voicemail, did some laundry, washed dishes, and cleaned the kitchen. Time to paint my nails Soul Mate pink :)
I've been having a very weird, yet good day.
When I was in 5th grade, I met this girl who quickly became my inseparable best friend. In middle school, her family moved out of state, but we remained best friends. We talked every day (usually for hours) through phone calls and AIM all the way through high school. Boys, school, ambitions, you name it. In our last year of high school, we both saved money and I visited her over Christmas break and she visited me for spring break. We were absolutely inseparable. Then we went to different colleges, I got married, and we lost touch. She was my maid of honor at my wedding and that's the last time I saw her.
Well, she called me today and I'm so excited! :) We texted each other all day. I miss her! She just got engaged and she asked me to be her matron of honor. Together again! :) Watch out lol.
Other than that, I set up my business voicemail, did some laundry, washed dishes, and cleaned the kitchen. Time to paint my nails Soul Mate pink :)
No comments:
Post a Comment