Last night, I kept having weird dreams and then waking up. Finally, around 7:50, I gave up trying to sleep. The sad part: Aaron didn't have to be at work until 1:00pm today, so we could have slept in! Boo! I woke up and got on Facebook. One of my friends had some major pregnancy complications and had to have an emergency c-section yesterday. I got to see her (not her baby) at the hospital (ICU) afternoon, but she was asleep. Her baby only weighed just over 4 lbs & is at a different hospital (NICU). That must be really hard... then again, I think she's been kind of in-and-out of it all day. Definitely praying for them!
Tonight, DC4K starts up again. I'm really excited. Praise God I got to see Kristen earlier, because that was going to worry me all day! But now I'm being able to focus on getting things ready for DC4K without so much distraction.
No comments:
Post a Comment