Monday, September 6, 2010

Nothing Much

The weather has been so beautiful all weekend! We've been keeping the windows open a lot; our house FINALLY stopped smelling like skunk!

I'm so glad that I only have 8 months and one week until I graduate. I'm soooo glad for that! My classes are going well so far; they're just time consuming, especially math. In the spring semester, I'll have a 3 cr. hr., 150-hour internship and two classes (geometry & business). It'll be nice to have a less hectic semester right before I graduate. I'm just so excited that I'll finally be done and we can move on with our lives. Then, Aaron will graduate next August. Unfortunately, the student loan re-payments will set in around then and the economy is still really crappy. But I trust God to provide for us.

My throat has been blisteringly sore since I woke up this morning. I had been hoping it was just due to cold, dry air, but it's kept on all day. I hope I don't have strep-throat.

I can't wait to stop using the pill. I hadn't been using it for over two years, but my doctor prescribed it as a treatment for my endometriosis. It keeps making me break out, especially on my chin & forehead. I didn't break out this bad as a teenager, even though I played basketball & volleyball (very sweaty sports).

Sometimes, I read from "The Message" on BibleGateway.com. I know that the Message isn't a translation of the Bible, it's a paraphrase. But I really like how a lot of verses are worded in a more modern way. Sometimes, the Message helps me understand verses better.

No comments:

Post a Comment