I'm sitting at my desk, petting Opal. Sometimes she gets on my nerves-- the litter box, the shedding, the ripping of carpet when she pops her claws on the floor. But right now, petting her while she purs and makes biscuits on my leg is nice and relaxing.
I don’t like math. I never have. I’ve never been good at it. I went to ridiculously crappy Christian schools growing up where the teachers didn’t have to be licensed. I had one good math year (11th grade). I blame it on all those schools. I had to take remedial math when I started college. Now, I’m only in MATH 115 (“Mathematics for Liberal Arts”). I have a 91% (an A) in the class so far, and praise God I only have two more weeks before my final exam. I am so glad this is my last math class. Said math teacher helped me on one of my problems tonight; I think Course Compass had the wrong answer. Fortunately, I got a 90% on my section quiz though!
I woke up this morning and then cleaned, baked chocolate cupcakes from scratch (surprisingly low-fat and soy-free), did some laundry, and prepared lunch. When I was getting ready, I realized I was not going to have time to dry my hair. I don't know why, but my mood did a 180. I snapped. I felt so angry. I hate wearing my hair in ponytails unless it's been straightened first-- it looks sloppy otherwise. I was like the Hulk, flipping out over not being able to dry & straighten my hair. It was REALLY weird, and, over something completely stupid I might add. We ended up missing church. So instead, we went to campus and Aaron changed Joe's car battery and then I came home and did hours of homework. Not a fun day. But it wasn't the worst day either. At least the house is clean... I'm just sad that today was Aaron's day off and I didn't get to spend much quality time with him.
I'm picturing a girl-version of the Hulk with a ponytail. It's definitely making me laugh lol.
ReplyDelete