It is currently 1:13am. I am utterly exhausted and barely able to keep my eyes open. I have had finals this week, so the amount of sleep I have gotten has been limited, to say the least. The last few nights, I went to bed between 1-2am. This morning, I woke up at 7:30am. Got my hair cut, washed some laundry for our trip, ran last minute errands and did hours upon hours of math homework. I want to go to bed. I planned on finishing this horrid math class today. Words cannot describe my hatred for this class. For the last 16 weeks, I have been a total B* almost every Sunday-- homework day-- because I hate doing math that much. I wanted to finish with it today, but it's being dragged on and on and on. I thought I'd be up till midnight at the latest, but here I am at 1:17am. Ugh.
On top of that, I haven't even started to pack for the funeral trip and I hope we're even able to make it tomorrow with all this snow we're supposed to get.
My dad has to have his gallbladder removed in the next few weeks. My mom is in the hospital with kidney stones and a kidney infection. My grandma just died. And I'm getting a cold or something from this lack of sleep. I feel like crying, but I literally do not have the energy for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment