Hello.... not much going on here. Maddie is laying sweetly at my feet, wagging her tail. Aaron is near by at his desk, doing homework. Opal is... being Opal. Probably sleeping on the hot water heater again. Evidently she likes it because it's warm and dark there. Tonight I made pasta primavera for dinner. It wasn't very good, which was disappointing because it was a Giada de Laurentis recipe that had like 45 5-star reviews. Oh well. Aaron gave me a sweet card and a box of cookies when he got home from work. He got 4 sales today-- nice! =)
Yesterday, Aaron went to the doctor for a lump in his neck and a rash on his upper back that started developing about a week and a half ago. The lump was the size of a marble under his skin. That was kind of worrysome because Dr. Lane (Light Medical) thought it might be something serious. But the final word on it was a staph infection and the lump was a swollen lymph node (really swollen). So, he has 10 days of antibiotics. But I'm glad he went to the doctor before it got any worse! Usually, we use Dial antibacterial bar soap when we take showers. But since it's cooler and dryer outside, we started using St. Ives oatmeal body wash. I think that has something to do with it.
I finished my last class on campus yesterday-- woo-hoo! I have finals tomorrow and Monday and then I never have to drive to Liberty University again (except for graduation day). I'm a little stressed out. I have a project that I forgot was due yesterday because I also had a 15 minute presentation due the same day in the same class and we had just gotten back from Tennessee a few days before that. Ugh. So I decided to turn it in today (10% off my grade). And I go to work on it and I can't find the directions she handed out; she didn't put them on BlackBoard either. I don't even know what I'm going to do about that. That's really the only stressful thing going on.
I've been reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers on my nook since last weekend. I'm on page 267 out of 406 =). I'm really loving this book. At first, when I was reading the prologue, I didn't think I'd like it. The prologue wasn't written like the rest of the book; it dragged on and on and didn't describe people until long after I'd already imagined them in my head. But I really love the rest of the book! And what a sweet romance between Michael and Angel. There were times when I actually cried and felt angry haha.
We got a package from UPS today. A BIG package. I didn't know what it was and the return address was to some company. So we opened it and inside were two NICE Infinite Circulon hard-anodized pans. We didn't realize until then that that was our Christmas present from Aaron's grandparents. We would have waited until Christmas had we known. But they're great and I'm really excited to use them! =)
I feel really loved today =) From Aaron and my family and my friends. I know that's an odd and random sentiment... but it's how I feel and I felt like sharing. And last night.... amazing =) Hehe. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment