Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sick day

I've felt sick all day. Fortunately, I'm pretty sure it's not the flu. I don't have the energy draining, aching flu symptoms. It's chest congestion, sinus pressure, and nausea (which I think is from everything I'm coughing up and my sinus drainage). I spent most of the day in bed. I made a rice heating bag for Aaron two nights ago because his shoulders were really tight from job-related stress. I used it today on my chest and it seemed to help. I took a shower a little after 5pm, threw on jeans and a sweatshirt, and went out for about an hour. My mom had given me some gray dress pants from JCPenney, but they looked like old lady pants on me, so I returned them and bought a pencil skirt instead. It was only like $2 more than the pants I returned, so it worked out pretty well. I've taken Mucinex and Sudafed, so hopefully I'll be better tomorrow. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night.

By the way, I tried a new product to clean our bathtub today. Scrubbing Bubbles foaming shower cleaner-- I'd give this product 4 out of 5 stars. I took away a star because it took almost the entire can to cover the surfaces of our bathtub & its walls. I also had to rub at one spot with a sponge where water drips down from the faucet. The rest of it rinsed off like Scrubbing Bubbles claims. It smelled really good, too. I believe it was around $3.50 at Target.






No comments:

Post a Comment