I have the flu :(
I started coughing yesterday and worried it was getting bronchitis, which has happened almost every year that I've lived in Lynchburg. My cough was dry though. Usually bronchitis is really mucusy, congested, hacky, etc. I left work early.
All night I coughed. I kept waking Aaron up-- poor thing. He kept bringing me water to make me stop. I tossed and turned. I just could not get comfortable.
When I woke up this morning, I felt like I'd been hit by a car. I just ached everywhere. Even laying on my memory foam mattress hurt. I had a pounding headache, especially in my neck and the back of my head. The worst part was the pressure behind my eyes. I felt so miserable. I took some Sudafed and felt a little better... at least the headache subsided. While I was on a Sudafed high, I made a coffee cake, cleaned the kitchen, and washed some dishes... bad idea. I feel awful again. I just want to stay in bed.
Thank Heaven for Netflix!
No comments:
Post a Comment