Time for another blog. I really enjoy blogging. I realize it's only read by like 3 people, but it's still a good way to get things off my chest.
I don't like this sitting around doing nothing business. I'm done with school-- now I need to work. I want to work. I like working. I think being able to get out of the house and getting paid for doing something worthwhile is a blessing. I haven't had any luck in the interior design field. Right now, I'll take whatever I can get. I'm applying for jobs left and right and even though I can't find anything, I feel lazy. I don't like it. It would be different if I had kids to stay home with. But I don't. And I can't. I applied for two jobs at Liberty last night and took my resumes and cover letters in today in person.
Enough complaining though...
I went to the Old Virginia Candle Company outlet store and got 9 Wood Wick candles and two tart melts for $12 and change. I love that store! They're having a spring sale right now. Small jars (10 oz) are $3/each or 5 for $10. Large jars (22 oz) are $4 each or 2 for $6. Petites (sample size) are 5 for $1. Wax tart melts are 2 for $1.
Some of the many smells I'm excited to warm up my house with are Juicy Red Apple (which I'm burning now), Cinnamon Chai (my favorite!), Autumn Walk, Harvest something or other, Soft Leather, Petal, and Tradewinds.
I love candles.
Love them.
I've been reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on my Nook. I love my Nook. I always hated that the pages of books dried out my fingers and smelled musty after a while. Plus, my hand would get tired and sore after holding a book open with one hand. The Nook eliminates those problems. And I got a cheap clip on book light for it, so I can read it in bed at night without disturbing Aaron. I love it :)
I am trying something new for dinner. It's a boxed thing from Velveeta. To be clear, we NEVER make boxed dinners. They're so unhealthy. And I enjoy cooking from scratch. But we are trying some this week because they're cheap. This one is some thing with rice, a seasoning packet, dehydrated broccoli (sounds yummy lol), and regular Velveeta cheese sauce. You cook chicken beforehand and add it in. It's done. I'm just waiting for Aaron. But I tried a bite and wasn't impressed. It just tastes like Velveeta macaroni and cheese with random broccoli bits stirred in. Probably won't buy it again. But it was pretty easy.
I also got some brie and munster cheeses for Aaron. Cheese is his favorite thing lol.
Night night.
I don't like this sitting around doing nothing business. I'm done with school-- now I need to work. I want to work. I like working. I think being able to get out of the house and getting paid for doing something worthwhile is a blessing. I haven't had any luck in the interior design field. Right now, I'll take whatever I can get. I'm applying for jobs left and right and even though I can't find anything, I feel lazy. I don't like it. It would be different if I had kids to stay home with. But I don't. And I can't. I applied for two jobs at Liberty last night and took my resumes and cover letters in today in person.
Enough complaining though...
I went to the Old Virginia Candle Company outlet store and got 9 Wood Wick candles and two tart melts for $12 and change. I love that store! They're having a spring sale right now. Small jars (10 oz) are $3/each or 5 for $10. Large jars (22 oz) are $4 each or 2 for $6. Petites (sample size) are 5 for $1. Wax tart melts are 2 for $1.
Some of the many smells I'm excited to warm up my house with are Juicy Red Apple (which I'm burning now), Cinnamon Chai (my favorite!), Autumn Walk, Harvest something or other, Soft Leather, Petal, and Tradewinds.
I love candles.
Love them.
I've been reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on my Nook. I love my Nook. I always hated that the pages of books dried out my fingers and smelled musty after a while. Plus, my hand would get tired and sore after holding a book open with one hand. The Nook eliminates those problems. And I got a cheap clip on book light for it, so I can read it in bed at night without disturbing Aaron. I love it :)
I am trying something new for dinner. It's a boxed thing from Velveeta. To be clear, we NEVER make boxed dinners. They're so unhealthy. And I enjoy cooking from scratch. But we are trying some this week because they're cheap. This one is some thing with rice, a seasoning packet, dehydrated broccoli (sounds yummy lol), and regular Velveeta cheese sauce. You cook chicken beforehand and add it in. It's done. I'm just waiting for Aaron. But I tried a bite and wasn't impressed. It just tastes like Velveeta macaroni and cheese with random broccoli bits stirred in. Probably won't buy it again. But it was pretty easy.
I also got some brie and munster cheeses for Aaron. Cheese is his favorite thing lol.
Night night.
Perhaps your blog is only read by a few, but I enjoy reading it.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad someone does lol
ReplyDelete