It's less than two weeks away.
I have my cap, gown, tassle, hood, and stole.
I have the dress I'm going to wear.
I have completed all of my classes minus two weeks of homework in one.
It's coming up quickly!
I've only started to get excited about graduation in the last couple of weeks. I have three reasons for not being excited: a.) This glass is drowning me in homework and I wish it would just shrivel up and die. Seriously. Hate this class. But it's almost done! b.) I'm nervous about my unemployment continuing much longer. c.) I'm nervous about paying back my student loans. I know God will provide though.
My exit interview is tomorrow. That should be fun. (sarcasm)
We're going on vacation starting a week after graduation. Hershey Park! Woo-hoo! I'm so excited! I lived in PA as a kid and had season passes in middle school. I have such great memories up there. We went to King's Dominion after Aaron graduated. Actually, we each got a season pass. It was awful. Dirty. Ghetto. Nasty park guests. Garbage everywhere. Gag. I would compare Hershey Park's cleanliness to Disney World's. HP has better rides though :) It's not such a baby park. I've also wanted to try Six Flags & Busch Gardens, but everyone says they're as gross as King's Dominion, so I'll pass. :) I kind of want to go to a zoo, too. Maybe we'll hit up the NC zoo. It's only like 2.5 hours away.
Busch Gardens is way better than King's Dominion, I've never seen it dirty or trashy. They have beautiful flower gardens throughout the park and a mini zoo with endangered animals, plus the Anheuser-Busch clydesdale horses (and of course, good roller coasters, too). We're actually going there this weekend to celebrate my birthday.
ReplyDeleteHAVE FUN!!! :) Put some pictures on facebook, too, please :)
ReplyDeleteWe're for sure going to Hershey Park and I'm so excited!
Oh, by the way, I the Busch Gardens I've heard bad things about was the one in Tampa, FL. I just looked on their website and saw there was one in Williamsburg. I hope you have a good time!
ReplyDelete