Tomorrow is the day: vacation time! Hershey Park, here we come!
Big thanks to Candace & Jimmy for letting us stay with them! And to Kristen for taking care of Opal! :)
I've been cleaning and getting little last minute things. Allergy medicine, little shampoo bottles, sunblock. I think I've gotten everything. I just know we'll get on the road tomorrow and remember something we need to get.
We also got a new GPS this evening! I'm so excited for that. We've wanted a new one for a long time. Ours was a gift over 3 years ago and it needed map updates as soon as we took it out of the box. Sometimes it doesn't recognize that we're on a road and it can't find addresses. It is also super slow. So, I'm excited for a new one (Magellan) with lifetime map updates!
It was funny because I used our old one this evening and by the time I got where I was going, it had just acquired its satellites. I was grumbling and complaining about it to myself on my way to a Bible study, and then when I was done, Aaron had gotten us a new one.
My friend Lorraine invited me to a Bible study that's being headed up by a Liberty professor. I miss college, so it was fun to see some old friends again. We're going to go through "Crazy Love" as a group. It's my favorite life application-type book, so I'm excited for that, too!
Well, time for a Lean Cuisine. They've been my dinners all week because I haven't felt like cooking lol.
Big thanks to Candace & Jimmy for letting us stay with them! And to Kristen for taking care of Opal! :)
I've been cleaning and getting little last minute things. Allergy medicine, little shampoo bottles, sunblock. I think I've gotten everything. I just know we'll get on the road tomorrow and remember something we need to get.
We also got a new GPS this evening! I'm so excited for that. We've wanted a new one for a long time. Ours was a gift over 3 years ago and it needed map updates as soon as we took it out of the box. Sometimes it doesn't recognize that we're on a road and it can't find addresses. It is also super slow. So, I'm excited for a new one (Magellan) with lifetime map updates!
It was funny because I used our old one this evening and by the time I got where I was going, it had just acquired its satellites. I was grumbling and complaining about it to myself on my way to a Bible study, and then when I was done, Aaron had gotten us a new one.
My friend Lorraine invited me to a Bible study that's being headed up by a Liberty professor. I miss college, so it was fun to see some old friends again. We're going to go through "Crazy Love" as a group. It's my favorite life application-type book, so I'm excited for that, too!
Well, time for a Lean Cuisine. They've been my dinners all week because I haven't felt like cooking lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment