So, one of my friends has a birthday coming up. Aaron and I are hanging out at their house tomorrow night, so I decided to make her a birthday cake. I spent over 2 hours making it and then it fell apart. So, to avoid wasting it, I made extra icing and glued it together with that. It's the ugliest cake ever haha. Hopefully it will taste alright (or better than "alright"). I feel fat just from making it.
Aaron is busy, busy, busy these days. He has an MBA class that is like 99% group work and his group sucks. One person is lazy & overly critical. One person says he has a disability & can't complete assignments on time (although he waits till the last minute to start them...). So, when they don't do their assignments, Aaron's grade goes down. How is that fair? Oh well. It will be over soon.
There is an organization our church supports that I'm praying about working with in some capacity. It's called House of Hope (not the teenager one) in Nicaragua. It's an outreach ministry that helps get prostitutes out of that lifestyle & teaches them trades so they don't have to return to the brothels. It sounds really great, but I want to make sure that *if* I support it, that I do for the right reasons (Colossians 3:23).
That's about all for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment