Friday, May 21, 2010

Boring Friday

IRS
We're still waiting on the IRS. It's getting rough.... Our vacuum quit working this morning (a month after the warranty ended). Our air conditioning works (thank God!) but it's making noises that worry me. We need new windows... I hate being able to hear everything that goes on outside as if I was out there with it. I sound so ungrateful, I'm sure. I don't mean to be. I'm just frustrated. Oh well.

Summer Classes
My summer class is going well so far! I got some work done early & turned it in yesterday. There's not really anything else for me to do haha. The house has never been cleaner :-)

Dog Park
Lynchburg is getting a public, off-leash dog park!!! I'm so excited! You see, when we got Maddie a year ago, the folks from the Campbell County Humane Society lied to us about her age. They told us she was full grown (at 38 lbs) and that she was 2 years old. After we filled out the application and went to meet her, we saw pictures from when she was an itty-bitty-puppy just a few months before. We "adopted" her and she kept growing and growing. Two weeks ago, the vet weighed her and she was 58 lbs! She's... what? 65% bigger than she was when we got her? It'll be nice for her to have a place to run free! :-) She absolutely loves other dogs!!!! That's really an understatement. We're excited for the dog park :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment