Sunday, October 24, 2010

*Takes a deep breath* Today has been so busy! Not bad at all; just busy. Let's start with yesterday... We have a second bedroom. We thought we'd have a baby and he/she would take over that room. But God apparently has other plans. So, it has always served us as a study and makeshift guest room. We very rarely have overnight guests. In the last year, we've had overnight guests maybe 4 or 5 times. Therefore, there is no point in having a room 100% dedicated to that. The study part is more practical since Aaron and I spend hours and hours every week using it for school purposes. Aaron just finished a really intense accounting class and he's getting ready to start Business Law tomorrow (have fun with that, Sweetie!). My classes are more intense than ever. Point being: we need this room to be dedicated to being a study. We currently have two very handsome matching solid parawood desks that I stained & Shelacked last year. We also have a small bookshelf (and need another one), a printer, my sewing machine, a couple of lamps, a shredder and tons of random junk. The closet in that room serves as a storage unit. I decided to finally go through the entire closet and throw away random junk, re-purpose what we never use, and organize what we want to save. I have 3 large Totes containers, all stuffed to the max. One for extra books, one for Christmas stuff (and more Christmas stuff in a few cardboard boxes, and one very large container for my old toys and the quilt my granny handmade for me as a child. So, now I have the closet entirely organized and the office straightened up and organized, but it took me over FIVE hours to do it all! From there, I did math homework last night.

TODAY... we went to church, had a free lunch at Sheetz (free is nice, but it tasted horrible), went grocery shopping, went to the Library to find books for a paper I'm writing, bought new cat litter, and came back to do more homework. I took a break a while ago to make pumpkin cookies. They are AMAZING! Now I'm going to start back on my homework =( Only 7 more months of this. Only 7 more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment