I have an interview for an internship in kitchen & bath design at Ferguson Enterprises on Tuesday. I'm really excited! Ferguson is my first choice of companies to intern for.
Today, I got to go shopping for interview attire =). I bought a gray skirt suit and a long sleeve, royal purple, satin button-down blouse. I went to JCPenney, Belk, Macy's, Ross, and Burlington Coat Factory. I couldn't find any nice skirts anywhere except Burlington. The jacket I got a Burlington isn't my favorite, but I didn't want to risk a color clash by buying one from another store. I also bought a black leather laptop bag for my portfolio. I got all of that for $76! I need to buy shoes tomorrow. How sad is it that I don't own a single pair of black shoes? lol
Maddie (my dog) is driving me insane! She rarely barks-- usually just at the nextdoor neighbor. But right now, she's been barking at Opal (our cat) for like 10 minutes. Opal is "yelling at her" with high pitched meows. Poor cat.
I can't wait for Aaron to come home and see my interview clothes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment