Sunday, April 3, 2011

Photo shoot and e.l.f.

Hey everyone =) Today has been rather enjoyable. My homework only took about 2.5 hours to complete compared to last week's homework, which took like 16 hours. I did a photo shoot of my brother and his girlfriend (Joe & Caroline) downtown today. I think the pictures turned out nicely if I say so myself! I have just a few posted to this blog. I have about 40 posted on FaceBook, and the other 200-some won't be posted unless one of them wants to do it lol. Here are some of the pictures:









I made sandwiches for dinner yesterday. They were a-mazing. I think that if you take the time to make a few elements from scratch, even something as simple as a sandwich can be delish. Here, I made pastrami sandwiches with leafy lettuce, tomatoes, pepper, Ranch, and homemade ciabatta bread:
I wish there were leftovers! My mouth is watering.

I also wanted to show you guys one of my new favorite inventions, the silicon cookie mat. It's great. Literally *nothing* sticks to it. Everything slides right off. It wipes clean with a soapy sponge:

It's called a Silpat and I got it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond for like $10 or $15. I'm loving it.

Also, I found the best deal on makeup at Target. There is a brand called e.l.f. cosmetics (eyes, lips, face). They sell everything from foundation to blushes and bronzers to eyeshadow and eyeliner to lipstick/gloss and even makeup brushes. ALL of their products (that I saw...) are either $1 or $3! Tonight, I bought two lip glosses ($1 and $3) and an eyeshadow primer ($1). I love the lip gloss I have on now (Glossy Gloss in Dragon Fruit). It's the perfect shade of pink for my skin tone. Smells good, tastes better. Have you guys tried this brand? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment