Last night, Aaron and I had dinner with our friends Amanda & Forrest before we went to the fireworks show. Here are some pictures:
Take 1:

Take 2:

Take 17...:
Finally got the whole thing. It's a heart, in case you can't tell. LoL. You have to move the sparkler reeeeeally quickly to get it right.
I love the fireworks that fizzle out like a chandelier:

Colorful:


So that's that. I've been having a really crappy day today. I'm supposed to go to a "Bible study" at 7... I don't really want to. I haven't gotten anything out of it so far and I'm really just going as a favor to a friend... Meh. I have a lot to do around the house anyway.
Take 1:
Take 2:
Take 17...:
I love the fireworks that fizzle out like a chandelier:
Colorful:
So that's that. I've been having a really crappy day today. I'm supposed to go to a "Bible study" at 7... I don't really want to. I haven't gotten anything out of it so far and I'm really just going as a favor to a friend... Meh. I have a lot to do around the house anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment